2008-01-26

DESPERATE!

What should i say? i'm so desperate to have a better life. Although i'm very grateful with my life right now, but it is not the life that i want. Argh... kinda messy with my own word. I'm 24 now , and i'm wondering ... till now what is my achievement so far? There are so many things and stuff i want to do my way, but... did i achieve or do those thing?
Work? 8 to 5 , kinda sometimes make me BORING. Nothing so special , sitting down and typing and open the mail n etc... i want something more productive and active and. i'd thought on doing a freelance job... but it's not so easy to quit your job then suddenly do a freelance...dough... yeah, money is a crucial thing forever!
But no matter how i dislike the situation right now , i must admit. i'm still in a good position, there is others who is not working and earn nothing at all . Life is must be harder for them. No matter what i should work n get smarter. Learn more n achieve more...
that's it for today...

0 COMMENTS:

 

by |Remy |for | THE SOLILOQUIZE SOUL

Kembali Ke Atas