2010-04-27

What's up Loser!

Loser! no.. i don't want to be a loser, but sometime in order to win, we need to lose first.

Somewhat and somehow , i still can't figure out what should i do with my life. Nope , i know what i want with my life. The path or the road to achieve it ..it's not easy. By the way, life is not so easy but not so hard either...

being yourself... and do what you really love the most is everybody's dream . Too bad not everybody can achieve it. Some of us stuck with a messy life or life that is not ours at all. For me i'm in the middle , i love what i do but there is other thing that i want and really love to do. Hopefully in a few years ahead, that dream may come true. Amin!

i will try... no...no..no... not try!

i will do my very best! so beat it!

p/s: this is such an emotional and motivational post for me! hahaha...

0 COMMENTS:

 

by |Remy |for | THE SOLILOQUIZE SOUL

Kembali Ke Atas